5 Easy Steps to Getting a Memorial Plaque
- Download the Wishbone Memorial Plaque Order Form
- Print and complete the required information on the form.
- Fax or scan and e-mail the completed form back to 604 626-0496 or email@example.com
- We will then produce a proof for you to look at and approve. Please ensure you supply a fax # or e-mail address for us to send it back to.
- If approved, print the form, sign it and either fax or e-mail back to us
Once the plaque has been approved it generally takes about 4-6 weeks for the plaques to be complete and installed on the products.
THANKS FOR CHOOSING WISHBONE
Testimony and Sample Gifting Form from the City of Penticton BC
The program started in the mid-90’s when we were approached by a citizen to commemorate a bench.
We decided to create the Gifting Program knowing that there was a market interest. Little did we know how much interest!
We have since received about $300,000 in furniture donations, with over 200 benches, about 30 picnic tables and 30 trees – all commemorated with bronze plaques. (we have since suspended the tree program due to some unforeseen problems).
We guarantee the donation for a minimum of 10 years, longer if the bench is in good condition. We are in the process of revamping our program to offer other unique opportunities (besides, nearly every bench in town is already dedicated!). From now on we will likely make all donations good for a ten-year period, after that the donor would have to re-donate to maintain a plaque.
City of Penticton Parks Department